HALFWAY on the 12 x 12 in ’12 PB Challenge!
Wow! Can’t believe I’m halfway along on Julie Hedlund’s 12 x 12 in 2012 Picture Book Challenge.
This shows you how far I’ve come…and thanks to some special authors who encouraged my journey.
- I used to think PB meant ‘peanut butter’
- I used to think only unpublished authors suffered from time management chaos
- I used to think Maxwell Smart was the only agent I could ever get
- I used to think Mucky Middles only existed in poorly baked biscuits (thanks Emma Walton Hamilton)
- I used to think work and play were like oil and water – you couldn’t mix them (thanks George Shannon)
- I used to think that blog tours were trips you went on in the Everglades (thanks Katie Davis)
- I used to think endings should be neat and clean and ‘conclusive.’ (thanks Tara Lazar)
- I used to think writing rhyming was so reckless it was ‘rong (thanks Debbie Diesen)
- I used to think that getting four wonderful authors’ advice in a day would kill me (thanks Jennifer Ward, Linda Ravin Lodding, Sandy Asher and Susanna Leonard Hill)
But I’m alive, and writing, and thriving in my writing. Thanks Julie, for this wonderful party!